Hello and Welcome !
My name is Alison Dempster and I am an authorized Wedding Celebrant based in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast.
From the magical mountains ranges of Maleny and Montville, to our beautiful beaches of Noosa to Caloundra, I offer you a wonderful, professional ceremony in a friendly and relaxed way that you will cherish for a lifetime, and your family and friends will always remember.
I moved to the Sunshine Coast 37 years ago with my family and found my passion some years later when I decided to become a Marriage Celebrant in 2008. Helping people to make the best day of their lives perfect!
My commitment to you:
- Meeting and communicating with you as often as required
- Providing you with a wide range of vows, readings, poems, for you to choose from
- To help you create a ceremony that you will truly love
- Rehearsal of your ceremony to ensure everything runs smoothly
- To prepare and lodge all relevant paperwork
- Ceremonial feather pen. (Looks great in photos)
- To arrive at least 30 minutes before your ceremony start time
- To perform your ceremony in a truly professional manner with warmth and dignity
- To be well groomed and appropriately dressed
- Supply of a PA system
- Table and chairs if required
- Preparation and presentation of a professionally written Marriage Certificate, and a gift bag containing a lovely copy of ceremony and Thank you Card
Other services that I offer are:
- Baby Namings
- Reaffirmation/Renewal of Vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
Looking for Sunshine Coast Civil Marriage Celebrants then Call Alison Dempster for a Celebrant Service at a reasonable price in Sunshine Coast.